Sign in to follow this  
The Donald

[Spoilers] 3 year old Reddit leak correct

This was posted to Reddit like 3 years ago and a lot of stuff they got right... Pretty incredible. There is still stuff that hasn't been announced yet in the image below, so don't read on if you want to avoid the spoliers...

utwbGNs.png

That is pretty damn impressive if you ask me. Three years ago too. Like the dude knew the script. I am sure not everything will be spot on but damn. I don't remember reading this one though.

Hmm the delay makes a bit more sense now after reading that. While that can easily be fit into any gaming franchise as something that can happen when making a game, it still sounds very believable.

On 10/19/2017 at 8:43 PM, LinXX said:

Hmm the delay makes a bit more sense now after reading that. While that can easily be fit into any gaming franchise as something that can happen when making a game, it still sounds very believable.

Yeah I can see that. I just wonder who would risk leaking this though unless it was someone that was fired. 

It would be interesting to choose who you get to take if that is true. 

On 11/7/2017 at 4:07 PM, #SadCowboy said:

Is there a direct link to this or is it just a screen grab people are sharing? I want to see the OP on it. 

Ditto. I want to see it for myself. Anyone can mock this up and pass it off as... fake news. I had to, because of your name OP. lol

I tried to find the OP on Reddit and can't find it myself. I could be looking in the wrong spot. I just wanted to see what other people were saying. I believe the screen grab is real but the OP is MIA which makes this seem fishy.