Sign in to follow this  
Purple Cactus

New Years Resolutions?

We have like what, 20 days left or something? I am not sure if anyone here makes goals to reach in the new year but I do. I like to have something to push for even if I fail most of the time. lol So for me, I am going to work on getting back into shape. I am one lazy mofo so I am going to really crack down and have a goal for weight loss and muscle gain for RDR2's release. 

I would like to get more focused on my future. I feel like I am getting to that age where people are going to start asking why I am not married, have kids, own a house, ect. So yeah generally cracking down on myself in 2018.

3 minutes ago, VampireKrush said:

I would like to get more focused on my future. I feel like I am getting to that age where people are going to start asking why I am not married, have kids, own a house, ect. So yeah generally cracking down on myself in 2018.

Same here man. I know I am kind of wasting time at this point. It goes too fast. I don't want to wake up to be a single 40 year old who has nothing to show for my 40 years. 

The only resolution I have is buying and playing RDR2!

But seriously, I don't ever set goals or resolutions for myself. I end up making whatever I want to improve 10 times worse.