Benjo

Clubs are now available

So do we make our requests for clubs here then? I have a few ideas. I just have to decide on which one I want to go with. I would imagine once you pick the name, it can't be changed?

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 5:36 AM, Purple Cactus said:

So do we make our requests for clubs here then? I have a few ideas. I just have to decide on which one I want to go with. I would imagine once you pick the name, it can't be changed?

You can join or make your own Club in the Clubs section of the forum, the Club's name, description, logo, background and platform can be changed if your not happy with your initial choices.

On 6/29/2018 at 3:30 PM, Kean_1 said:

Personally (i;m on PS4 btw), I'm looking at it as an opportunity to befriend more like-minded gamers so that when RDR2 does come out, we'll have a pool of players/friends that we can choose from.  In a way, it can also be used as a tool to vet players for your particular group,  playstyle, etc.  

In my case, I'm just looking for older folks on PS4 like me who are just looking to have a good time and prefer to work with each other as a team (vs. just griefing players, etc.).  We obviously don't know what the different play modes will consist of at this time so we'll have to see how all that plays out.  I would just rather have a pool of folks I could tap into when the game releases rather than trying to brave the RDR2 online gameworld alone.   ......and if GTAV:O is any indication of the potential for players to grief the weak and loaners, I would prefer to have buddies I can rely on.  

This is exactly what I'm looking for, as well. I joined your PS4 club, @Kean_1. See you in . . . well, several months. 😁

4 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

This is exactly what I'm looking for, as well. I joined your PS4 club, @Kean_1. See you in . . . well, several months. 😁

Hi Cokey,

Yeah, can't wait either.  I also have a PSN Community I started called "Red Dead Redemption 2 - TeamUp".   There is currently just 2 of my good PSN friends on there but feel free to join in if you wish (no pressure).  I try to keep it updated with news, etc. but I created it for the same goal.  .....to create a pool of players we can all draw from, make new PSN friends for the game, etc. 

Edited by Kean_1

17 hours ago, Kean_1 said:

Yeah, can't wait either.  I also have a PSN Community I started called "Red Dead Redemption 2 - TeamUp".   There is currently just 2 of my good PSN friends on there but feel free to join in if you wish (no pressure).  I try to keep it updated with news, etc. but I created it for the same goal.  .....to create a pool of players we can all draw from, make new PSN friends for the game, etc. 

Yep, we're still quite a ways out. I have a feeling this forum (and by proxy, the clubs) will pop come October. Everything should fall into place then. 

17 hours ago, Kean_1 said:

Hi Cokey,

I prefer "Skunk", if'n ya don't mind, Chief.   😎

Gratias In Antecessum.

6 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Yep, we're still quite a ways out. I have a feeling this forum (and by proxy, the clubs) will pop come October. Everything should fall into place then. 

I prefer "Skunk", if'n ya don't mind, Chief.   😎

Gratias In Antecessum.

Yeah, I'm sure the activity around here will begin to go into overdrive about then.  It has already picked up in recent days.  

Mea culpa Skunk

• Like 1

I'm too lazy and lack the creativity to make my own so if anyone is recruiting just let me know. I really dig this feature on the forum though. I must have missed it before. 

1 hour ago, RON said:

I'm too lazy and lack the creativity to make my own so if anyone is recruiting just let me know. I really dig this feature on the forum though. I must have missed it before. 

It's relatively new.