Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
CMcC

The Last Of Us Part II

Recommended Posts

Is this the game with the lesbians? I could not remember what the game was called when I was talking to someone about it. I didn't play the first one so I really don't know anything about the story. Was it any good?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, CMcC said:

Anyone else looking forward to this? 

I am. I really enjoyed the first one. Admittedly, it started SLOW. But a friend kept encouraging me to keep playing, and I finally got hooked. The story was great, and now I want to see where the story goes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, DaveSpeek said:

Is this the game with the lesbians? I could not remember what the game was called when I was talking to someone about it. I didn't play the first one so I really don't know anything about the story. Was it any good?

It's the game with the kick ass story and gameplay and wicked sweet graphics. And yes, the lead character is gay. You should play the first one. It's incredible. Part II will be game of the year for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My friend tried getting me into it but I never bit. The graphics do look really good but the game, ehh I wasn't interested in the first one so it likely won't be something I play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I liked the first one but it felt like it was overhyped a bit which worries me about this one. I will likely eventually play it but I will wait for a sale I think. I am not in a rush. 

23 hours ago, DaveSpeek said:

Is this the game with the lesbians?

I blame the PS presentation for this. If you were watching it at E3, the entire crowd was kind of taken back by it and kind of dead so the main take away was the kiss scene. I was watching a stream on YouTube and the amount of people in the chat having a fit over this was astounding. You gotta figure to someone that isn't straight, a man kissing a woman or vice versa is a turn off to them but they don't make a big deal of it. Not gearing this at you Dave, it just kind of pissed me off. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, FLIP said:

I liked the first one but it felt like it was overhyped a bit which worries me about this one. I will likely eventually play it but I will wait for a sale I think. I am not in a rush. 

I blame the PS presentation for this. If you were watching it at E3, the entire crowd was kind of taken back by it and kind of dead so the main take away was the kiss scene. I was watching a stream on YouTube and the amount of people in the chat having a fit over this was astounding. You gotta figure to someone that isn't straight, a man kissing a woman or vice versa is a turn off to them but they don't make a big deal of it. Not gearing this at you Dave, it just kind of pissed me off. 

Astonishing how many homophobs it brought out of the closet. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't say a lot of the bad reactions were purely homophobic but rather people just being a bunch of trolls for the sake of being trolls. I really don't give a crap what people think of the game or the characters, I think it looks great and I have every intention of playing it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone noticed in the gameplay trailer that all of the enemies are the same? Anyone she’s fighting is either a brunette woman or a bald man. I haven’t seen any mention of this online. 

 

 

Edited by CMcC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/14/2018 at 10:33 AM, CMcC said:

Has anyone noticed in the gameplay trailer that all of the enemies are the same? Anyone she’s fighting is either a brunette woman or a bald man. I haven’t seen any mention of this online. 

 

 

I am guessing this is cult/gang related in some way. They can't all be identical but the hair being the same sounds like some kind of cult to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ChrisCr0ss said:

I am guessing this is cult/gang related in some way. They can't all be identical but the hair being the same sounds like some kind of cult to me.

I’d buy the bald guy, but I’m tellin ya, the woman is the same character design. Check it out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×